Monday, July 9, 2012

Bakers Twine


Hello Friends! Have you heard of the super awesome company called Pick Your Plum? They have all different sorts of things that they sell. They have only a limited amount of each item, so their tag line, "Get it before you neighbor does" is totally true! Their items go FAST because they are so super cheap...inexpensive that is! You may have noticed on my sidebar that I have a link to their website on a regular basis. I noticed this deal today and had to share it with you today because...... I LOVE Bakers twine! I use it to wrap presents, use on cards, banners, and so many other things! Look at all those super fun colors! If you would like to purchase it, just click the "Get it" on my sidebar and that will take you to their website. You can buy the bakers twine, and sign up for their daily emails, so you can "Get it before your neighbor does!"...or get it before I do!

So what do you use Baker's Twine for?

Have a Super fun day!



                     




No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments make my day! Thank you for taking the time!
Smiles,
Jill

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...