Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sundays are Lovely Feature



How is everyone's weekend? Mine has been super awesome! Friday night was another date night with my husband! SO FUN! Then Saturday we went boating, tubing, swam in a lake, and got to ride a donkey! We also got to celebrate my awesome bro in laws bday! Fun times! What have you been up to?
  Anyways, on with the feature....


Did you check out Stacey's project she linked up to Sundays are Lovely +Giveaway link party
If not, perfect timing because I think this project is super cute! I especially love the sentiment!
Look at the details...the pearls, the flower, the bow! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! Fabulous job, Stacey...grab a feature button on the right side bar:) You can check out more about her project here
Please join us at our link party +giveaway here.

As always, I hope your Sunday is LOVELY!




4 comments:

These comments make my day! Thank you for taking the time!
Smiles,
Jill

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...